Tuesday, April 11, 2023

ISAIAH 49:15-16A (2023)

Isaiah 49:15-16

Can a woman forget her nursing child,
   or show no compassion for the child of her womb?
Even these may forget,
   yet I will not forget you.
See, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands. 

---- mine,

No woman, no mother worthy of the name would deliberately, willingly, and callously ignore or desire to harm the infant nursing at her breast or the baby in her womb. Yet horrific as this is it happens. Babies are being aborted, euthanized, and their bodies mutilated by the very ones who have been entrusted by My Father to care for them. They are assigned a sacred duty to raise these little ones in the fear and knowledge of God and how profoundly they fail. But God never fails, My love never fails. My love for you is everlasting. You are the apple of My eye and I have declared you to be mine. Fear nothing except being separated from Me by sin. Love Me, ---- mine, and do me the honor of trusting Me. Love builds up but fear destroys. I keep in perfect peace all those who steadfastly trust Me. Remain in My love.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment