Sunday, April 30, 2023

PSALM 18:16 (2023)

PSALM 18:16

He reached down from on high, he took me; 
 he drew me out of mighty waters.

---- mine,

Each time you shift your gaze from Me and focus on the storm around you, like Peter, you sink. I AM here - I will never leave you nor will I forsake you because you are mine. You belong to Me I purchased you with My Life. Why are you troubled why do you live under the oppression of despondency when you have been delivered, ransomed, and raised to the dignity of a child of God. Believe in the power of My love for you, My power that has reached down into the torrents of the mighty winds, and waves that have buffeted you and I have taken you to Myself. Believe that I have saved you and I have saved those you love for you are all Mine. Be of good cheer, ---- mine, I have overcome the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment