Tuesday, April 25, 2023

TOBIT 8:15-17 (2023)

Tobit 8:15-17

‘Blessed are you, O God, with every pure blessing;
   let all your chosen ones bless you.
   Let them bless you forever.
Blessed are you because you have made me glad.
   It has not turned out as I expected,
   but you have dealt with us according to your great mercy.
Blessed are you because you had compassion
   on two only children.
Be merciful to them, O Master, and keep them safe;
   bring their lives to fulfillment
   in happiness and mercy.’


---- mine,

Make this prayer that Raguel and Edna made for Tobias and his wife Sarah your own on behalf of your children. Know that I AM the Lord your God and that nothing is too difficult for Me, nothing is impossible with Me and nothing delights Me more than to answer the prayers of those who put all their faith, hope, and trust in Me. I desire that all God's children live holy, happy, fulfilled lives and make their home in the shadow of the Most High. Do not be afraid for I AM with you and with your children, I go with you and with your children. I have saved you and your entire family. Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment