Friday, April 14, 2023

Habakkuk 3:17-18 (2023)

Habakkuk 3:17-18


Though the fig tree does not blossom, and no fruit is on the vines;
though the produce of the olive fails
and the fields yield no food;
though the flock is cut off from the fold
and there is no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
I will exult in the God of my salvation.


---- mine,

This must be your attitude always, total trust in Me despite the circumstances you find yourself in. My power is greater than all the powers that rally against you - I AM God. It is always darkest before the light of dawn breaks through. The way is narrower, the road steeper, and the path rockier before you come to the place where I AM leading you. You experience no consolation, there is seemingly no sustenance, all comfort has fled, and you believe that you are groping in a darkness that is darker than night. At this moment when hope seems in vain, I ask you to have faith for I AM with you. Rejoice, for your deliverance is at hand. There is no greater faith than the faith that perseveres in the face of apparent defeat. Exult for I have defeated death, I have crushed Satan, I AM the light of the world and I have overcome the powers of darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment