Saturday, April 29, 2023

MARK 6:56 (2023)

Mark 6:56

And wherever he went, into villages or cities or farms, they laid the sick in the market-places, and begged him that they might touch even the fringe of his cloak; and all who touched it were healed.

---- mine,

You have greater access to Me than the people of Israel did over 2000 ago when I came down from heaven and lived among them. Wherever I went word went out like wildfire and they came in throngs bringing their sick, laying them out before Me, begging to touch even the fringe of My cloak and all who touched it were healed - make no mistake about what I AM saying - ALL WHO TOUCHED EVEN MY CLOAK WERE HEALED.  But today I AM with you in a way that I couldn't be before My Resurrection and before My Paschal Sacrifice. I AM the healing Sacrament, I AM the Eternal Covenant, I AM Your Healer and I will that every prayer that you pray for healing for yourself and those you love I will hear, I will answer, I WILL HEAL in every way that healing is needed. Be not afraid, ---- mine, I AM the Lord Your Healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment