Sunday, April 16, 2023

JEREMIAH 29:11-14 (2023)

Jeremiah 29:11-14

For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me, says the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.


---- mine,

Pay close attention to the words I AM speaking to you this day - listen, understand, and allow your whole being heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit to be imbued by this promise that I solemnly make to you this day on the feast of My Divine Mercy. I AM God and I know the plans that I have for you. You do not. You will only see it unfold step by step, moment by moment for I will give you light enough to see just one step ahead of you because I desire you to trust Me. This is what I say to you right here right now - wipe away your tears, stop sighing, life is not over it has just begun. I AM the Author and Finisher of Life and I declare to you that My life-giving plans for you and for every member of your family are to build you up, to set you free, to give each one of you a future and hope that is imperishable. I assure you ---- mine, that because of your prayers, every member of your family those who are close by, and those who are far, far away from Me will search for Me, call My Name and find Me. They will pray to Me and I will hear and I will answer. I will restore their baptismal inheritance and they will return to their Father's house. I will take them by the hand and lead them back from exile, from the wilderness, from the desert wastelands to which they have banished themselves. Be not afraid, trust in God, and trust in Me - it is the Lord who speaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment