Wednesday, April 26, 2023

LUKE 4:18-19, 21 - (2023)

 Luke 4:18-19, 21

‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he has anointed me
to bring good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives
and recovery of sight to the blind,
to let the oppressed go free,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favour.’

‘Today this scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.’


---- mine,

Remember this proclamation when you pray for those you love, it was true then and is true today. In the mighty power of the Holy Spirit and the mighty power of My Word, I declare that I set free here and now your loved ones who thus far have been oppressed by the sin and the wiles of the Enemy. I restore their sight and I bestow on them My favor. Dare to believe and rejoice for today this scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment