Monday, April 17, 2023

ZECHARIAH 13:9 (2023)

Zechariah 13:9

And I will put this third into the fire,
   refine them as one refines silver,
   and test them as gold is tested.
They will call on my name,
   and I will answer them.
I will say, ‘They are my people’;
   and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’


---- mine,

Unless you are tested by fire the dross of your sins remain. Unless you are plunged into the furnace of suffering, unless you are tried and tested you will never know what it means to strive after holiness and perfection in all things with single-minded devotion. Unless you are purified your prayer will not rise and pierce the heavens like a flaming arrow and find an answer from the One who sits on the throne at the right hand of the Father. Be still under the hand that corrects you and learn from Me, for I AM meek and humble of heart and when you call My Name, I will say to you, 'I AM here, you are mine' and you will proclaim with humility and confidence, 'The Lord is my God.'

No comments:

Post a Comment