Sunday, April 9, 2023

WORD OF GOD - MICAH 6:8 (2023)

Micah 6:8

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
   and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
   and to walk humbly with your God?


---- mine,

You know how grudgingly you have carried the cross that I laid on your shoulders. During this short period of trial, you have chafed constantly under its negligible weight. You have grumbled and you have lacked humility, kindness, gentleness, and understanding, and you have displayed a marked lack of empathy and charity. Pay attention to what I say to you this day. Reflect on it. Pray constantly for the grace to act on My Word. Do not be discouraged for I AM with you. Be of good cheer, ---- my own, for I have conquered the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment