Thursday, April 13, 2023

PSALM 119:28 (2023)

 PSALM 119:28

My soul melts away for sorrow;
   strengthen me according to your word.

---- mine,

Should you not know by now that you must turn to Me instinctively, involuntarily, the moment the cup of suffering is raised to your lips? Every time I lay a cross on your shoulders you become despondent, anxious, sorrowful, disturbed, and restless because you allow its weight to crush your spirit and that is not the reason why the cross is given to you. You would save yourself so much unnecessary pain if you only trusted in Me, and placed all your hope in Me confident that I AM with you and that all will be well. There is no salvation apart from the cross - have you not learned this most vital lesson after all these years of being my disciple? Learn from Me, ---- mine, how to embrace the cross joyfully, determinedly, only then will you find that the yoke I place on you is easy and its burden light. Only at the end of your life will suffering, pain, and sorrow end, only then will you have a share in My victory, My glory, My triumph. Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment