Monday, May 1, 2023

MICAH 7:7 (2023)

 Micah 7:7

But as for me, I will look to the Lord,
   I will wait for the God of my salvation;
   my God will hear me.


---- mine,

How often must I remind you to have faith? Am I not God, have I not rescued you always? Have I not always heard you and come to your help? Why then do you moan and groan as if you have been abandoned and are friendless and an orphan? Do you not have God as your Father, Me as your Brother, Friend, and Spouse, My Mother who is your own Mother as well, and the friendship of all the angels and saints in heaven? Why do you dishonor Me with your lack of faith? Lift up your head and look around you everything was created with you in mind. The Father loves you so much that He gave Me up for you in order to ensure your salvation and your place in the Kingdom of Heaven. Keep your gaze on Me, wait on My perfect timing - I know best when and how to answer all the deepest needs of your heart and all your prayers. Dry your tears, take heart - I AM God and I will hear you and I will answer you. I delight in you. Have faith! 

No comments:

Post a Comment