Monday, December 11, 2023

ISAIAH 43:5-7 (2023)

ISAIAH 43:5-7

Do not fear, for I am with you;
I will bring your offspring from the east,
and from the west I will gather you;
I will say to the north, ‘Give them up’,
and to the south, ‘Do not withhold;
bring my sons from far away
and my daughters from the end of the earth—
everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made.’

---- mine,

O you of little faith. How often must I tell you that you need not fear for the salvation of your loved ones who have strayed far from My sight? Pay attention as I repeat once more that no one who is called by My Name will be lost. Yes, now they have chosen to walk on paths that are taking them far from the Way that leads to Life for they have wandered away from Truth. But I have heard your prayers. I have seen your tears. I know that your heart is aching and breaking as you call on Me unceasingly to bring them back to the fold. BE NOT AFRAID. I, the Lord have spoken and I say to you once again, I will bring your sons and your daughter home. Death shall not have them for I have called them by name, I have anointed them, I have sealed them in My Blood and in My Spirit. I created them and formed them to glorify Me. Take heart. Wipe your tears. Have faith in the power of My saving Blood. And remember that I AM with you always. Pray with faith and all you ask for in faith will be granted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment