Saturday, December 23, 2023

MATTHEW 24:42, 44 (2023)

MATTHEW 24:42, 44

Keep awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an unexpected hour. 

---- mine,

The young are so caught up with life and its attractions that they lose sight of the truth that life will end for all. For some the end comes sooner rather than later. But for you, now that you are in the sunset years of your life pay attention to what I have to say to you today. No one is guaranteed tomorrow. Do not wallow in the past in vain regret of what you should or ought to have done - it is useless to do so. Live in the present. Today, this hour, this moment is all you have. Live it. Be aware that you are always in My Presence and My gaze is always on you. Never for a moment are you out of My sight. I watch over you. I intercede for you before My Father. All your needs are known to Me. I hear all your prayers, your sighs, your tears for those who are closest to your heart. Do not be afraid or troubled ---- my own, I AM here and I AM God. Nothing is too difficult for Me, nothing is impossible for Me. Trust Me always and remember that you are Mine now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment