Tuesday, December 26, 2023

MARK 6:56 (2023)

MARK 6:56

And wherever Jesus went, into villages or cities or farms, they laid the sick in the market-places, and begged him that they might touch even the fringe of his cloak; and all who touched it were healed.

---- mine,

No one who desires to come to Me, to be touched by Me, or approach Me to touch Me, will be denied. All are welcome. All are created by My Father and all belong to Him. Anyone who wishes to have a filial relationship with Him must first come to Me, believe in Me, and be baptized and grafted into My Body only then can they become adopted children of My heavenly Father.  It is through being one with Me that you become heirs to the Kingdom of God there is no other Way to the Father's house except through Me. All who come to Me in faith, all who ask for it, all who seek the truth and pursue it relentlessly, all who knock unceasingly and untiringly will receive all they ask for and more, their minds will be illumined and the door to My Heart will be opened wide and they will receive all they desire and more. For it is My Father's will that all who come to Me will be heard, healed, and saved. Be of good cheer ---- my own, you are Mine I will hear, I will answer, and those you pray for unceasingly will be saved. Believe in Me, believe also in My Word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment