Thursday, December 14, 2023

SIRACH 24:19-22 (2023)

SIRACH 24:19-22

‘Come to me, you who desire me,
and eat your fill of my fruits.
For the memory of me is sweeter than honey,
and the possession of me sweeter than the honeycomb.
Those who eat of me will hunger for more,
and those who drink of me will thirst for more.
Whoever obeys me will not be put to shame,
and those who work with me will not sin.’

---- mine.

Wisdom is My gift to all who are baptized and grafted into My Body. All who have been born again of water, and the Holy Spirit have received the seven-fold gifts of the Holy Spirit one of which is Wisdom. Wisdom is the gift that enables you to discern what is God's and what is of the world. Wisdom is the gift that enables you to penetrate the very Heart of God and to glory in His love. Wisdom enables you to see yourself as you are and to be awestruck at how God has raised you up and given you a place of honor at the heavenly banquet where you eat the Flesh of the Son of Man, drink His blood, and receive life in its fullness. The more you are filled with the spirit of wisdom the greater your hunger and thirst for Truth grow. The more you desire the things of God, the more you yearn to remain one with Him through the power of the Spirit who abides in you and makes His sanctuary in your soul, the more will you be filled with every good and perfect gift that comes from above. Keep My commandments and the Holy Spirit will come upon you, the power of the Most High will overshadow you and we will be espoused forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment