Wednesday, December 13, 2023

LUKE 4:39 (2023)

LUKE 4:39

Then he stood over her and rebuked the fever, and it left her. Immediately she got up and began to serve them.

---- mine,

Is anything too difficult for Me? Why are you so easily disheartened? Where is your faith in Me? Why can't you trust Me in all circumstances? Don't you know that I desire that everyone be saved and I long for all to return to Me and to the path of life? This is why I came into the world - I came to save not condemn. Lift up your head. Stop sighing. Don't permit gloom and doom to enter your soul and weigh you down. Am I not your Lord and your God? Here I AM - I AM with you. I will save all your loved ones - have faith and you will not be disappointed. As for you, ---- my own, be faithful to the mission entrusted to you. Ask and you will receive all you need. Rely on Me and trust in My promises. I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment