Wednesday, December 27, 2023

PSALM 138:3 - (2023)

PSALM 138:3

On the day I called, you answered me,
you increased my strength of soul.

---- mine,

Yes, this is true, each time you call I answer. Each time you cry out My Name in sorrow, fear, anxiety, or when you are troubled I am present because  I AM always with you. No sooner do raise your eyes to Me, when your heart seeks Me I AM I say to you, 'I AM here, be not afraid.' I know all the desires of your heart. I hear your sighs, I see your eyes well up with tears when you pour out your troubles to Me and you make known to Me your great sorrow that those you love have strayed so far from the Way of Life and Truth. Be strong! Take heart! Continue to make your needs known to Me and be of good cheer for I assure you  I desire their salvation even more than you do and in the end, at a time of My choosing, they will be saved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment