Monday, December 4, 2023

MATTHEW 22:14 (2023)

MATTHEW 22:14

Know that many are called, but few are chosen.

---- mine,

Remember that not all who say to Me, 'Lord, Lord' will be saved. If I AM not your treasure. I must be the Lord of your life not just now and then but always. All are invited to the wedding feast - all are created in the image and likeness of God and My Father desires that all His children be saved but if anyone refuses to acknowledge Me, My Father will not acknowledge him. There is no other way to enter the Kingdom of Heaven except through Me. I AM the light of the world. I AM the way, the truth, and the life. I AM the Bread of Life anyone who eats this Bread will live forever. The world is full of people who call themselves by My Name but they do not belong to My Father because they embrace their version of the truth. Unless you eat the flesh and blood of the Son of Man you will have no life in you. Anyone who rejects My Word as so many have, choosing selectively what they will believe and discarding what does not pander to their human wisdom will have no place in My Father's house. You must believe all that I have said, all of divine revelation you have no authority to decide what you will believe and what you will reject - if you do then I will reject you. The fullness of Truth abides in My mystical body with Peter as the visible head. Believe and you will be saved. This is why I say, many are called but only those who embrace the whole Truth and not just the parts that they decide to embrace, will be saved. I AM the cornerstone of the Church that I founded on the rock of Peter outside this Church there is no salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment