Thursday, December 28, 2023

MARK 11:24-25 (2023)

MARK 11:24-25

So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
‘Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.’

---- mine,

I have taught you to call My Father, Abba, because that is who He is. My Father is your Father, My God is your God. I have been begotten by Him eternally you are His creature, save by My Blood and My Sacrifice according to His will and plan for salvation. Because you believe in Me and believe in Him who sent Me You are one with Me and with Him for He and I are one. This is why you can approach God with all the confidence of a child and make all your needs known to Him. He delights in the confidence His children place in Him and will give you everything you need when you ask for anything in My Name. Pray constantly with praise and thanksgiving and ask for all that you need not just for yourself but for those you love and the whole world believing that all you ask for in faith you will receive. But first, let no impediment block His grace that flows from His throne to you. Confess your sins, repent of them, forgive everyone against whom you have anything or who has anything against you, and My Father will open the floodgates of graces, gifts, and blessings and fill your heart until it overflows with all that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment