Tuesday, December 12, 2023

PSALM 107:29-31 (2023)

PSALM 107:29-31

He made the storm be still,
and the waves of the sea were hushed.
Then they were glad because they had quiet,
and he brought them to their desired haven.
Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love,
for his wonderful works to humankind.

---- mine,

I will still all the turbulent storms in your life. Trust Me. Have faith in Me. Put all your hope in Me and as you have seen in the past, I will continue to stay with you, to remain in you, to abide in you always. Do not let your heart be troubled, fear nothing, be anxious about nothing for I, the Lord your God, who have conceived you in My Heart before the foundation of the world love you with an everlasting love and not only you but all whom you love as well. Continue to pray, to fast, and never give up - persevere in prayer and you will discover that I AM faithful in every generation. Be of good cheer, ---- my own, I have overcome the world. My triumphant right hand and My holy arm have won the victory and you and yours have a share in it. Rejoice and give thanks always for this is the will of God in Me concerning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment