Saturday, December 30, 2023

PSALM 5:2-3, 12 (2023)

PSALM 5:2-3, 12

Listen to the sound of my cry,
my King and my God,
for to you I pray.
O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice;
in the morning I plead my case to you, and watch.
For you bless the righteous, O Lord;
you cover them with favour as with a shield.

---- mine,

Morning after morning you come to Me and you give Me the first hours of the day. Not only do you give me the first fruits of the day in prayer, praise, thanksgiving, worship, adoration, and supplication, you also think of Me should you wake up in the silent and dark hours of the night. I want you to know that I see you, I hear you, I AM with you and I delight in you. I have heard your sighs, I have collected your tears, I see all, I understand all. My favor rests on all who trust Me, all who approach Me in faith and humility. I wrap you in My love and I draw you close to Me. Even when you do not feel My Presence I AM with you. My right hand holds you fast. Even though you stumble you will not fall for I will steady you. I will bless you and I will cover you with My Presence. Trust Me and know that in the end, I will save your loved one for whom you cry out to Me night and day. Be still, ---- my own, know that I AM God and I AM the Christ and this is My assurance to you this day - I have saved and I will save.

No comments:

Post a Comment