Wednesday, December 6, 2023

MATTHEW 17:7 (2023)

MATTHEW 17:7

But Jesus came and touched them, saying, ‘Get up and do not be afraid.’ 

---- mine,
 
Once again I say to you as I have done so often before - do not allow fear, anxiety, and troubling thoughts to overwhelm you. You worry needlessly. Believe in Me and in My Word. Trust Me have you ever trusted Me and been disappointed? When you give way to fear it overpowers your faith and you suffer. In moments when your faith is tested look back on your life and recall that there has never been a moment in your life when I was not with you. I come to you each day in the Holy Eucharist. I meet you all day every day when you pray and each time you think of Me and talk to Me in your heart. We are one ---- my own, and nothing can change this fact - we are one so make a firm resolution today to have complete confidence in My love for you,  ask the Holy Spirit to strengthen your faith and once more I ask you to fear nothing for I AM with you today and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment