Sunday, December 24, 2023

MATTHEW 21:22 (2023)

MATTHEW 21:22

Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive.’


---- mine,

Once again, as I have done so often in the past, and I will never ever tire of assuring you as often as you need me to do so that I will grant you all you ask for in prayer with faith. What is faith? Faith is believing in My Word, My Love, it is believing that all that My Father says that He will do in and through Me, He will accomplish through the Word that He utters in the breath of the Holy Spirit. Believe, ---- my own, how happy you will be if you were truly like a child resting on her Father's bosom. The beloved disciple rested often on Me and just as I reposed in My Father that is what endeared him to Me, his childlike attitude in his love for Me. The Kingdom of heaven belongs to those who like little children are without artifice, without guile, who are unafraid to come close to God without fear or anxiety trusting their Father to take care of all their needs. Ask in faith, ---- my own, and you will receive everything that you ask for including the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment