Friday, December 1, 2023

NEHEMIAH 2:8B (2023)

NEHEMIAH 2:8B

And the king granted me what I asked,
for the gracious hand of my God was upon me.

---- my own,

Remain in my love always. Let nothing separate you from the love of God in Me. Live, move, and have your being in Me. Trust Me always and I will give you your heart's desire which is the conversion of all those you love for whom you plead before Me constantly with tears and sighs. I assure you that I desire their salvation even more than you do - I died for them and I assure you that not one of these little ones whom God has entrusted to Me will be lost. Have faith. Pray constantly. Ask for all that you need and I will grant it to you. I will never leave you nor will I forsake you - I AM the Good Shepherd who seeks and finds the lost and I will carry each of My sheep home to pasture. I will satisfy their hunger and thirst and feed them with My Flesh and Blood for My Flesh is real food and My Blood is real drink. Without this heavenly manna, you cannot have life. Remain in Me and I will remain in you not just for season but always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment