Tuesday, December 5, 2023

MATTHEW 18:12-14 (2023)

MATTHEW 18:12-14

What do you think? If a shepherd has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost.

---- mine,

I AM the Good Shepherd, I know My sheep and My sheep know Me. There are, however, sheep that do know Me but deliberately hide from Me just as Adam and Eve did after they sinned. They do not wish to be found because they love their sins and do not wish to give them up. So even while I will always leave the ninety-nine on the mountains which is the place where God dwells, and go into the deep dark valley all the way down to Calvary the Cross and to death even, to find and save those poor little sheep who have deliberately or foolishly wandered into the black hole of sin, because your heavenly Father desires that all His little ones be saved and come to the knowledge of Truth I cannot save those who do not desire to be found, to be rescued, to be restored but who choose sin and death over life. God rejects no one but He is constantly rejected and since all have received the gift of freely choosing life or death God will always, always, always honor and respect the choices that you make even if it means that despite knowing the consequences of sin you choose to reject Me and choose eternal separation from Me. This is why I say And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. Heaven rejoices over every sinner who repents more than the righteous because as the Father in the parable of the prodigal son says, "for this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found!” And they began to celebrate. All who desire to be saved I will save. So do not lose heart, continue to pray for the conversion of your loved ones and I will find a way to save them and restore them to My fold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment