Friday, December 15, 2023

MARK 10:49-52 (2023)

MARK 10:49-52

Jesus stood still and said, ‘Call him here.’ And they called the blind man, saying to him, ‘Take heart; get up, he is calling you.’ So throwing off his cloak, he sprang up and came to Jesus. Then Jesus said to him, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’ The blind man said to him, ‘My teacher, let me see again.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your faith has made you well.’ Immediately he regained his sight and followed him on the way.

---- mine,

Each time you call Me I am wholly attentive to your voice and I always respond just as I responded to blind Bartimaeus. I called him to come to Me and every time you cry out to Me in distress, in pain, in fear, in anxiety, I invite you to come to Me, to lean on Me, and to rest in Me. Never lose heart no matter how hard life might sometimes be - your journey from this life to the next is not meant to be easy. Every day I invite you to pick up your cross and follow Me. Every cross is easier to bear when you carry it with Me when you ask for My help, and when you have faith that I am yoked to you. Have the confidence and ask for what you need - I knew what Bartimaeus wanted but I wanted to hear it from his lips. Each time you approach Me in prayer I ask you too, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’ Tell Me everything, ask Me for all you need not just for yourself but for everyone you love and pray for each day. Ask in faith for miracles just as Bartimaeus did and I will say to you as I said to him, ‘Go; your faith has made you well.’ Nothing will please Me more when having received all that you have asked for in prayer, you follow Me with a grateful heart filled with praise, worship, and adoration for all that God has done for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment