Monday, March 4, 2024

JOHN 21:25 (2024)

JOHN 21:25

But there are also many other things that Jesus did; 
if every one of them were written down, 
I suppose that the world itself could not contain 
the books that would be written.


---- mine,

I AM the Eternal Word of God. I AM the 'Yes' and 'Amen' of God. I AM the Word of God that is the same yesterday, today, and forever. God has spoken but One Word, the Eternal Word that is at work tirelessly and endlessly. All that God wills is fulfilled in and through Me in the power of the Holy Spirit who is the Breath of God and the Love of God uniting Father and Son in the Holy Spirit. This is why it is impossible either for the world or the mind of any human to possess, contain, know, or write about all that the Father accomplishes in and through Me for He is One with Me and with the Holy Spirit. And I delight in making My home in you. Your heart is My dwelling place and My Heart is your dwelling place as well. Repose in restful peace in My Heart and in My love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment