Sunday, March 17, 2024

PSALM 138:3, 8 (2024)

PSALM 138:3, 8

On the day I called, you answered me,
you increased my strength of soul.

The Lord will fulfil his purpose for me;
your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.
Do not forsake the work of your hands.

---- mine,

Never doubt for a moment that I do not hear you, especially your cries for the salvation of those you love so dearly. I care for their salvation more than you do, I died for them as I did for you. Continue to pray faithfully and do not give up. Pray with faith, hope, with thanksgiving in your heart, and wait patiently for the time of choosing when they like sheep who have strayed far from the fold will be restored. I seek the lost tirelessly, and relentlessly, and even though I know where they are I bide My time. In the end, I will reveal Myself to them and My love and they will come home. This I assure you. You on your part do not lose heart but pray with confidence and thanksgiving pray with expectant faith and just as I will fulfill My purpose for you because I love you and will never leave nor forsake you so too do I love each of them, tenderly and with an everlasting love. I cannot and will not forsake them for they too are Mine and no one can snatch them from Me. Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment