Tuesday, March 5, 2024

LUKE 9:23 (2024)

LUKE 9:23

Jesus also said to all the people, 
“If you wish to be a follower of mine, deny yourself 
and take up your cross each day, and follow me!”

---- mine,

In a world where sacrifice, self-denial, and immolation of the will to Mine are scorned and mocked by the world this is what I ask of every disciple who desires to follow Me. Pick up your cross daily which comes to you as sickness, pain, suffering, loneliness, lack of necessities, mistreatment, and misunderstandings that cause deep hurt. The cross comes in different ways shapes and forms. Recognize them as coming from the hand of God and accept them with deep faith, trust, and surrender. Suffering alone purifies and strengthens the soul in a way that nothing else can. There is no other way and no easy road to the Father's house. Follow Me closely in your suffering and keep your gaze on Me. I carry your cross with you and I assure you that I will give you all the graces you need to ensure that the weight of the cross and the burden of it will be easy and light because I bear it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment