Monday, March 11, 2024

MATTHEW 16:15 (2024)

MATTHEW 16:15

Jesus said to them, ‘But who do you say that I am?’

---- mine,

Take a moment and ponder the question I ask you today - who do you say that I AM? Will you answer as the crowds did or are you too unable to identify that I AM Christ, the Son of the Living God? How do you know who I AM? What has been your experience of Me from the moment you were aware that I AM Jesus, the anointed of God, the Messiah and Redeemer of the world? Who do you say that I AM, ---- my own? And if you do know Me, really and truly know Me why do you act like I AM a stranger? You address Me as 'My Soul's Beloved', is this really true? Then why don't you trust Me, really and truly trust Me in all circumstances and most especially when you are tested? Ask and you will receive a more ardent faith, an increase in hope, and deepening love especially in the midst of darkness. Do not permit fear and anxiety to kill your joy and steal your peace. I AM the Lord your God, nothing, I repeat nothing is too difficult for Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment