Wednesday, March 6, 2024

PSALM 132:13-18 (2024)

PSALM 132:13-18 


For Yahweh has chosen Zion;
he has desired it for his dwelling:

“This is my resting place forever; this I prefer; here, will I dwell.

I will bless its fruits, its bread;
and the poor will be satisfied.
I will clothe its priests with glory;
and its faithful will sing in gladness.

From here, a savior shall come forth,
a son of David; here, shall shine forever,
the lamp of my Anointed.

In shame will I clothe his enemies,
but upon his head a crown shall shine.”

---- mine,

 The Church I established on Peter and his successors is where I choose to dwell. It is My resting place just as your heart too is My resting place. I repose day and night in the tabernacle and from here I come to you as your Bridegroom through the hands of My priests who are clothed in My glory and empowered by Me in the power of the Holy Spirit. My Words uttered through the lips of the priest and through his consecrated hands You eat and drink the Flesh and the Blood of the Son of Man and the Son of God. Salvation is found here alone nowhere else. Here is the House of God, here is the Gate of Heaven. Here My Light shines and I live and reign as My Father has willed in time and eternally as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 

No comments:

Post a Comment