Saturday, March 16, 2024

ISAIAH 65:24 (2024)

ISAIAH 65:24

Before they call, I will have answered;
while they are yet speaking, I will have heard.

---- mine,

This is what I assure you constantly, and daily each time you raise a piteous cry to Me. I hear you, I always hear you for I know all that is in your heart. Trust Me, ---- my own! You display a marked lack of faith when you permit despondency to creep into your soul and your prayers of petition. Have faith! AM I not the Bridegroom of your soul, AM I not your Lord and your God, AM I not your Deliverer, your Helper, your Brother, and your Friend? My ear is pressed against your mouth so not a word escapes My ear. Be still and know that I AM God. I love you with a love beyond all imagining. I AM the Lord your God, nothing is impossible for Me! Have faith and take heart I have heard and I have answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment