Thursday, March 21, 2024

PSALM 107:8-9 (2024)

PSALM 107:8-9

Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, 
for his wonderful works to humankind.
For he satisfies the thirsty,
and the hungry he fills with good things

---- mine,

Thank Me in all circumstances do not think that this is good and that is bad, all things work for good for those who love Me, trust Me, and place all their hope and confidence in Me for they know that with God all things are possible. There is no situation in your life over which I have no control. Nothing occurs without My knowledge and with My allowing it for your good. I love you today, tomorrow, and forever - My love is unchanging, unlike yours which flickers, waxes, and wanes like the moon depending on your feelings and emotions. My love is unchanging, infinite, boundless, and not dependent on anything - I love because I AM love. Nothing but I can satisfy your hunger and thirst. Feed on Me and on My Word. Drink for Me and you will have life in abundance. Remain in Me and let My Word find a home in you and you will know peace that surpasses all understanding. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment