Friday, March 29, 2024

JONAH 2:6-7 (2024)

JONAH 2:6-7

At the roots of the mountains.
I went down to the land
whose bars closed upon me forever;
yet you brought up my life from the Pit,
O Lord my God.
As my life was ebbing away,
I remembered the Lord;
and my prayer came to you,
into your holy temple.

---- mine,

I went into the very depths of the netherworld to save you. I grasped you by the hand and I lifted you up. Never at any time in your life when your foot was slipping have I let go of you. Never at any moment in your life have I abandoned you but I have come looking for you and have found you. Each time you reached out for Me I grasped your hand. Continue to cling to Me with faith, hope, trust, and love, and believe always that I hear and answer you. Pray constantly for yourself and those who are nearest and dearest to you, pray also for the whole world. I hear every prayer, every sigh, every longing. My lips are never far from your ear and My ear is close to your lips. Have confidence in the saving power of My life, My Passion, My death, and My glorious resurrection and ascension into heaven. By My wounds, you are healed. Rejoice and be glad and give thanks unceasingly for the mercies of God which never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment