Tuesday, March 12, 2024

PSALM 91:11-12 (2024)

PSALM 91:11-12

Because you have made the Lord your refuge,
the Most High your dwelling-place,
no evil shall befall you,
no scourge come near your tent.

For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.
On their hands they will bear you up,
so that you will not dash your foot against a stone.

---- mine,

You know this is true. You know that I have been right beside you, closer to you than your breath from the moment you were conceived and I will remain with you and accompany you to My Father's house when your sojourn on earth ends. Yes, sorrow has visited you often through separation, loss of loved ones hurts caused by those nearest and dearest to you, great disappointments, and more. All you have experienced is part of the human condition but I have also spared you much, ---- my own. Angels have accompanied you and a special angel has been appointed to guard you. You are under God's mighty protection and My Spirit abides in you. Fear nothing. Fear nothing. For the Lord your God has called you by your name and I can never forget it for it is carved on the palm of My hand. Pray constantly with praise and thanksgiving in all circumstances judging nothing as good or bad and accepting all as a gift from My Hand and My Heart to you. Retreat often into the sanctuary of your soul where I dwell and be still knowing that I, the Lord your God am with you always. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment