Thursday, March 7, 2024

PSALM 143:7, 9 (2024)

PSALM 143:7, 9

Answer me quickly, O Lord;
my spirit fails.
Do not hide your face from me,
or I shall be like those who go down to the Pit.
Save me, O Lord, from my enemies;
I have fled to you for refuge.

---- mine,

Before you even know what your heart desires and before the words can form on your lips I know what you need and I provide it. Trust Me, ---- my own, trust Me! Why are you so despondent and why is your spirit so easily weighed down? Do you still not know that you have God on your side who is fighting your battles for you? I have saved you, no one shall dare to touch you for you are called by My Name. You are mine in time and in eternity. Be still and know that I AM your refuge and your hiding place. Rest in My love. Receive My peace. All is well because you belong to Me and not only you but all those for whom you pray for and whose salvation causes you to weep hot tears and your heart to break. Be not afraid but pray without ceasing. Pray with faith, with hope, with praise and thanksgiving, and do not be anxious about anything. I, the God of all comfort, will provide all you need for yourself and your loved ones. AM I NOT GOD! Is anything too difficult for Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment