Tuesday, March 26, 2024

PSALM 91:9-12 (2024)

PSALM 91:9-12

Because you have made the Lord your refuge,
   the Most High your dwelling-place,
no evil shall befall you,
   no scourge come near your tent.

For he will command his angels concerning you
   to guard you in all your ways.
On their hands they will bear you up,
   so that you will not dash your foot against a stone.

---- mine,

As always, once again I assure you that I AM with you. Do not permit anything to disturb the peace that is My gift to you but cling to Me and place all your hope in Me. I have never failed you and I never will. Be strong in My love. Pray, hope, do not give way to anxiety. I have placed My mantle of protection over you and your household because you are Mine. You are members of the household of God. Have I not told you that I AM with you? Have I not claimed you for Myself? My right hand will deliver you. Be still and know that I AM God and I love you and care for you. Trust in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment