Wednesday, March 13, 2024

SIRACH 34:19-20 (2024)

SIRACH 34:19-20

The eyes of the Lord are on those who love him,
a mighty shield and strong support,
a shelter from scorching wind and a shade from noonday sun,
a guard against stumbling and a help against falling.
He lifts up the soul and makes the eyes sparkle;
he gives health and life and blessing.

---- mine,

My eyes are on you always. I keep vigil over you. I watch over your going out and your coming in. I shield you from the wiles of the Enemy and I provide all the help you need to withstand the attacks of evil that are like a thousand arrows directed toward you unceasingly. I AM your mighty support, bulwark, help, and deliverer always and everywhere. I provide a canopy of grace over you so the scorching hate of Satan will not overpower and destroy you. I hold your hand firmly in Mine to keep you from stumbling and to steady you before you fall headlong into the miry pit of sin. I lift up your soul morning after morning when you come to Me and spend time with Me. I, the Lord your God, fill you with every grace that delights your soul and lends a sparkle to your eyes. It is I who crown you with health and life for My blessings, are a torrent of grace that flow into your soul flooding it with all you need to sustain you and enable you to sojourn in safety from this life to the life that awaits you in eternity. Take heart, ---- my own, in knowing that I love you with an everlasting love. You are Mine in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment