Friday, March 1, 2024

MARK 12:17 (2024)

MARK 12:17

Jesus said to them, 
‘Give to the emperor the things that are the emperor’s, 
and to God the things that are God’s.’ 
And they were utterly amazed at him.



---- mine,

What do you owe Me and what do you owe the rulers of the world? All that exists is Mine. The heavens, the earth, all that is seen and unseen is Mine. You exist because I breathe in you when I take away My breath you will die; so too will the rulers of this world who are also Mine will die. Give to God the things that are God's. What things that are God's are you are required to give? Everything. From the rising of the sun to its going down every breath you breathe must be offered in praise, thanksgiving, and worship to the God who created you, redeemed you, and sanctifies you. You are mine and because you belong to Me you must fear nothing. I AM God and I AM with you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment