Thursday, March 28, 2024

LUKE 7:22-23 (2024)

LUKE 7:22-23

And Jesus answered them, ‘Go and tell John what you have seen and heard: the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have good news brought to them. And blessed is anyone who takes no offence at me.’

---- mine,

Your mission is to go and tell what you have seen, heard, and experienced in your own life. What I have said to all who heard Me I also say to every believer, every follower, every disciple, everyone who is called by My Name. Continue to pray, to hope, and do not worry for the salvation of your loved ones. AM I, not the Lord? AM I, not God? Is anything too difficult for Me? Do not look at the sinful world and the evil deeds of those who have walked away from Me. The Pharisees, scribes, and the chief priests of this present day continue to persecute Me, to mock Me, to crucify Me for whatever they do to My little ones who are called by My Name, they do to Me. But be of good cheer, ---- my own, I have overcome the world. Stay close to the Cross and carry your own cross daily without murmuring. I carry it with you so you will not be crushed under its weight. Walk with Me. Stay with Me. Abide in Me and I will abide in you. Be still and know that I AM God and I love you. I have claimed you for Myself. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment