Saturday, March 2, 2024

TOBIT 5:21-22 (2024)

TOBIT 5:21-22

Tobit said to her, ‘Do not worry; our child will leave in good health and return to us in good health. Your eyes will see him on the day when he returns to you in good health. Say no more! Do not fear for them, my sister. For a good angel will accompany him; his journey will be successful, and he will come back in good health.’

---- mine,

The words that Tobit spoke to his wife I say to you today. Rest assured that I hear all your prayers, it is I who wipe your tears when you pray and plead that I save those you love. This is My assurance to you, I will save I promise you. Like you in your youth, they now stray, and just as I never left your side, I will not leave them I will not abandon them but I will stay close to them no matter how far they wander from the path of righteousness. I will ensure that they will not die in their sins but will repent and I will restore them to the fold. I AM the Good Shepherd I know My sheep and My sheep know Me. I AM the Lord your God is anything too difficult for Me! Have no fear but pray with faith and with complete confidence in the power of My love and grace and you will know that I AM God.

No comments:

Post a Comment