Monday, March 25, 2024

PSALM 132:13-18 (2024)

PSALM 132:13-18



For the Lord has chosen Zion;
he has desired it for his habitation:
‘This is my resting-place forever;
here I will reside, for I have desired it. I will abundantly bless its provisions; I will satisfy its poor with bread. Its priests I will clothe with salvation, and its faithful will shout for joy. There I will cause a horn to sprout up for David; I have prepared a lamp for my anointed one. His enemies I will clothe with disgrace, but on him, his crown will gleam.’

---- mine,

The Rock on which My Church stands is the place of My habitation. Here it pleases Me to dwell in spirit and in truth. This is My abode, My resting place forever. The Church is My Bride and I delight in her. I lay down My Life for her and her life flows from My Spirit to her in torrents of grace. I provide for all her needs through the Sacraments I instituted. Through the power of My Spirit abiding in her, she receives, in superabundant measure, My grace, mercy, and love. I bless her from the rising of the sun to its setting. Her Bishops and priests, clothed with salvation by My authority are anointed, consecrated, and empowered by Me to minister to My Church, My Body, My people called by My Name. 

The Father sent Me into the world to be its Light. I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and having died for her I have received everlasting Crown of Salvation. 

Never forget, ----, my own, that you and all your loved ones for whom you pray for grace and mercy night and day belong to the family of God. As members of My Body, they are children of the household of God and heirs to My Kingdom. Pray, hope, and trust with confidence. And do not not worry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment