Friday, March 8, 2024

JEREMIAH 1:5 (2024)

JEREMIAH 1:5

‘Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.’



---- mine,

Hold fast to this truth - before I laid the foundations of the world you were conceived in the heart and the mind of God. You were formed, known, and willed by God in eternity. It is the will of My Father that you accomplish all His plans for your life. Plans to give you hope, and a future of peace and joy in His love. I have called you by name and declare that you are Mine. What is your response to the love of God for you ---- my own? Will you strive to love Me as I love you, unconditionally, or is your love for Me like the morning mist that dries up the moment you face trials, suffering, sorrow, and difficulties? Will you love Me as I have loved you and gave Myself up for you? Are you ready to immolate yourself for love of Me? Are you prepared to die to yourself? Empty yourself and the Holy Spirit will fill you with His life and His gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment