Saturday, March 30, 2024

PSALM 138:7-8 (2024)

PSALM 138:7-8

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, 
you preserve me against the wrath of my enemies;
you stretch out your hand,
and your right hand delivers me.
The Lord will fulfil his purpose for me;
your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.
Do not forsake the work of your hands.

---- mine,

Once again I AM reassuring you that I AM with you there is never a moment night or day when I AM not closer to you than the air you breathe. My right hand upholds you and not only you but those you love. I will never leave nor forsake you for you are part of My Body. Cling to Me, turn to Me, call Me, and I will hear and answer you. I AM your Creator, Helper, Redeemer, Brother, Friend, and Spouse have faith in the love of God for you and live always in the shadow of this love. Rest assured that I will fulfill the purpose for which You and those you love were created. Every hope, dream, and plan, will come to pass for My greater glory and to your great joy. Have faith, ---- my own, have faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment