Friday, July 15, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Ruth 3:9
"Who are you?"
"I am your servant. Spread the corner of your cloak over me or you are a kinsman who has right of redemption over me."
 
---- Mine, truly you are my family, as a daughter of God you are espoused to Me forever according to the Father's will and good pleasure. My Holy Spirit lives in you and animates you. He helps you to be holy and to choose what is right. The power of God is granted to you keeping you from evil. The Wisdom of God helps you to know good from evil and what is pleasing to God. God strengthens you with Manna from heaven you feed on the Bread of Life which helps you grow in holiness. You have been  drawn to the Fount of Life from where rivers of living water flow cleansing you, refreshing you, and slaking your thirst. Yes, you are my kinswoman who has right of redemption; this is why I redeemed you and claimed you for Myself in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment