Thursday, July 21, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 19:26

................... but for God all things are possible.

---- Mine, look  at Me fix your gaze on Me as I say to you this day there is nothing that God cannot do, absolutely nothing. This is why I have said, "Ask and you will receive. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door that until now has been shut to you will be opened." It delights Me to give you all that you ask for  to help you grow in perfection and holiness. Love Me as I love you. I have loved you in My incarnation, in My passion, in my death and in My resurrection; love Me through all the circumstances in your life and never fail to give Me the glory that is due to My Name. the world continues to reject Me let Me find a haven of love, praise, adoration, worship, and thanksgiving in your heart. As you rest in Me so do I desire to rest in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment