Sunday, July 17, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Zechariah 2:14
"Sing and rejoice, daughter Zion! Now, I am coming to dwell in your midst," says the Lord.

---- My own, remember always that I the Lord your God am with you always. I reign in you through My Holy Spirit, I dwell in fullness in the Church I founded. I surround you with power, I myself am your protector, and guide. No hand that is raised against you will prosper for I have made a covenant of love with you. I am your God and you are Mine. Walk in the way of ,be filled with the light of love, do not let a single day go by without first offering it to Me and aligning your will and your life to Mine. In this is perfect joy and peace. My joy is yours in this life and perfect and eternal joy will be granted to you in the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment