Wednesday, July 13, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 54:5-6
For your Maker is to marry you: Yahweh Sabaoth is his name. Your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel: He is called God of all the earth.
For Yahweh has called you back as one forsaken and grieved in spirit. Who could abandon his first beloved? says your God.


---- My Own, there is no more intimate relationship than that between spouses. This is the relationship that I the Lord Your God desire with you. I have loved you in time and in eternity with an everlasting love. You are Mine. I have made a Covenant of Love with you one that is eternal and is sealed in My Blood. You are a daughter of the Most High,you are my sister and my bride, and the Holy Spirit of God descends into you and makes of you His temple. I will encompass you with my love, I will imbue you with my grace, I will strengthen you and I will keep you from falling into the sins that lead to death. You are Mine I have laid down My Life for you I have grafted you into My Body. You are a child of God and the Kingdom of Heaven is your .It is the will of My Father that You have a share in all that is Mine because I the Lord, the Son of the Living God have espoused you to Myself. Be still. Savor the sweetness of the love of God and walk in the Light of My Truth all the days of your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment