Sunday, July 31, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Deuteronomy 20:3-4

Do not let your heart be discouraged, or afraid or troubled, and do not tremble before them, for the Lord, your God, is with you, to fight in your favor against your enemies and save you.

---- Mine, don't you understand even now that My Love for you does not depend on whether or not you are worthy of it - if it were true then I would love no one. I love because love is My nature I love because I AM LOVE. I am aware that you are sinner, I know every one of your thoughts, your inclinations, your desires, your weaknesses - I also know that you truly desire what is good, noble, beautiful.I know that you desire to love Me. You truly are My delight for you are not the sum of your weaknesses or your strengths either - you are a daughter of the Father, You are redeemed by Me and your are sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Strive each day, honestly and faithfully to be what I have called you to be. Put up a good fight with the graces I make available to you and I will be right here beside you to help you .

No comments:

Post a Comment