Monday, July 25, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 18:19-20
I say to you: if on earth two of you are united in asking for anything, it will be granted to you by my heavenly Father. For where two or three are gathered in my Name, I am there among them.


---- Mine, you can take Me at My Word for it is eternal. My yes is yes for in truth I am My Father's Eternal Yes. Yes is always My answer to His will. Don't you know by now that God is a loving Father who desires to fill His children with good things, who wants His children to be happy, to give them all they ask for in My Name in order that it is glorified? When you glorify Me you glorify Him for He and I are One; bound together in Love  that is so powerful its generates the Spirit. 

Take Me at My Word, believe in it, put your faith in it, take heart and be strengthened by its promises. I am God and not man, I keep My Word, trust in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment